Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love song for a Savior.

It's been eons since I last posted but it's not my fault cos I've been oh-so-busy and the internet was down for the past two weeks or so.
As you can see this post was dated for 14th Feb.

Basically nothing much has been going on the last two weeks except for endless over-dued tutorials, trainings, very boring lectures, and I guess the highlight of all being Fusion and Planetshakers.

And last week I was like super duper careless,
I left my Nalgene, keys and file behind the bus on three different occasions consecutively
):

And I wanted to blog this for a very long time already,
Aubrey calls a BlackBerry, a Burberry and Eunice calls Burger King, Burger Club.
They are both super silly can.

Anyways Sports' Meet is up in a couple of weeks time and I'm having mixed feelings about it,
it's just soooo different from 4D where everyone would be soooo enthusiastic to run for events.

Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice in going to JC rather than Poly,
okay Aileen, enough of those thoughts.

Ohoh I had Sakae buffet with Salad on Tuesday!
It's been some time since I last had that.

Actually I don't have anything to say already so TTFN :D

No comments: